10/28/2010

Here She Grows!

So Elliot is growing, FAST!  I really would love to slow her down, but I know I can't.  So I'm just sitting back and savoring every minute I have while she's little.  (Most of the time at the expense of a clean house, but hey, oh well!)  She has started smiling a lot, and she can lift her own head.  She is even sleeping in 6-8 hour stretches!  She usually sleeps from 10-5, and then goes back to sleep and sleeps from around 5:30-8:30.  (Thank the Lord for giving us a good sleeper this time around!)  And she is a good eater too, as you can see on her thighs and cheeks!

Parker is doing great as a big brother.  He loves his sister so much, and really tries to keep her happy.  We couldn't have asked for a better transition into being a family of 4!  We are so thankful for our little Elliot!




No comments:

Post a Comment