6/08/2010

Parker's First Day of Preschool

Today was Parker's first day of Preschool.  He looked like such a big boy with his backpack and lunchbox.  The drop-off was so hard--for me that is!  Parker did great!  I cried off and on until 1:45 when it was time to go pick him up.

When I got there to pick him up, he was so engrossed in playing with his play-doh that he didn't even notice I was there for the first 10 minutes!  He looked like such a big boy sitting there at a little table with all the other kids in his class making a "Cake" out of his play-doh!  He was even using the rolling pin.

Finally, he noticed me and said, "My MOMMY!!"  And that was it.  Nothing more.  He told me Hi, and then informed me that he didn't want to go home!  (Which I was so happy to hear, because that means he had a great time!)  His teacher said he was very good, and kept his pullup dry the whole time.  He went potty 3 times, ate his entire lunch, and even took a 1.5 hour nap.  Preschool day 1 was a success!




No comments:

Post a Comment