6/12/2010

He says the Cutest Things

Yesterday, after cleaning the house in preparation for Daddy's arrival home from his business trip, Parker and I were lounging in the recliner.  Parker looked at me (after first examining my belly) and said, "Baby come out now!"  I explained to him that if the baby comes out now, she will be very sick, so she needs to stay in for another few months, and then she can come out.

Parker thought that was a good idea, but then he said, "But Momma, I flay with her!"  (Which in Parker-ese means, I want to play with her.)  I told him that she can hear him talk, and he can talk to her anytime he wants.  So then he proceeded to lift up my shirt, put his mouth as close to my belly button as physically possible and said, "Peek a Boo baby sister!"  And just when I thought he couldn't get any sweeter, I was right.  Next he said, "I bite her!"  Oh well, I guess he'll get the hang of being sweet to her sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment